November 4th, 2022
• Dance Club – There is a meeting today during second half of lunch (at 11:40) in EAL room # 202.
• Headstrong Club – Anyone with applications, last call - please bring them to the office by the end of the day today.
• Student Council – There will be a meeting on Monday, November 7, at the very beginning of lunch in Ms. Fitzpatrick’s room # 203.
• Remembrance Day Poster Contest - Thank you to those who have already entered in our competition. If you still want to do participate in it, you have a chance to work on your posters during the weekend and bring them to Ms. Chisolm (room # 110) on Monday.
• Co-Ed Football – There will be a practice next Monday, November 7 after school. Please see Mr. Alford if you have questions.
• Girls Soccer – Players, if you have not brought your shirts in, please do so by Monday at the latest.